1. The length of the jump rope should be appropriate Th […]
1. The length of the jump rope should be appropriate
The jump rope should not be too long, just hold the rope with both hands and keep it slightly lower than the shoulder.
2. Don't land on the soles of your feet
When skipping rope, you should use the forefoot to jump and land. This can relieve the impulse, reduce the damage to the soft tissue and the vibration and damage to the ankle. Remember not to touch the ground with the whole foot or heel, which will cause the brain to be concussed.
3. Don't skip rope on the concrete floor
Because rope skipping is a relatively vigorous exercise, it is best not to skip rope directly on the concrete floor. You can choose moderately soft lawns, wooden floors, and dirt fields. You can also spread a blanket or plastic on the concrete floor to reduce joints and joints. The impact of the brain.
4. The body is heavier, so you should take your feet up and down
If your body mass index is included in the ranks of excessive weight, you should pay attention when skipping rope. First, do not jump on one foot, otherwise the weight of your whole body will be on one foot and it will easily damage your knees and ankles. Try to choose both feet to land at the same time Or the way of running and jumping; secondly, the skipping time should not be too long, take a break after jumping for 2-3 minutes.
5. Obesity should not skip rope
People who are obese are not suitable for skipping to lose weight, because when they are jumping, their weight can easily put too much pressure on the leg joints and cause sports injuries. You can use your body mass index to determine whether you are suitable for skipping. If your body mass index exceeds 30, it is best not to choose skipping exercise, you can switch to other mild weight loss methods.
Body mass index (BMI) = weight (kg) / height (m) square, the normal value is between 18.5-23.9, more than 23.9 is considered overweight, and 28 or more is considered obese.
Rope skipping to lose weight must pay attention to the essentials of action, long-term persistence is more effective.
Although skipping rope is a good fitness method, it is easy to get injured if you are not careful, so pay attention to the following:
1. Rope skippers should wear high-top shoes with soft texture and light weight to avoid ankle injury.
2. The rope is soft and hard and of moderate thickness. Beginners should usually use hard ropes, but can be changed to soft ropes after proficiency.
3. It is better to choose a moderately hard lawn, wooden floor, and muddy ground. Do not skip rope on hard concrete ground to avoid damage to joints and easily cause dizziness.
4. Muscles and joints need to be relaxed when skipping, and toes and heels need to be coordinated to prevent sprains