1. The composition of the evaporator The evaporator of […]
1. The composition of the evaporator
The evaporator of the ice maker is driven by the ice knife, sprinkler tray, main shaft, and drain tray, which rotates slowly counterclockwise under the drive of the reducer. The water enters the water diversion tray from the water inlet of the evaporator of the ice maker, and sprinkles the water evenly on the icy surface through the sprinkler pipe to form a water film; the water film exchanges heat with the refrigerant in the refrigerant flow channel, and the temperature drops rapidly , Forming a thin layer of ice on the icy surface, under the squeeze of the ice skates, it breaks into pieces of ice and falls into the ice storage from the ice drop. Part of the uniced water flows back into the cold water tank from the water return port through the water tray, and is recycled through the cold water circulating pump.
Flake ice machines have been widely used in aquatic products, food, supermarkets, dairy, medicine, chemistry, vegetable preservation and transportation, marine fishing and other industries. With the development of society and the continuous improvement of people’s production levels, the industries that use ice are becoming more and more extensive. The quality requirements for ice are getting higher and higher. The requirements for "high performance", "low failure rate", and "hygiene" of ice machines are becoming more and more urgent.
(1) Application in the processing of aquatic products: flake ice can reduce the temperature of the processing medium, washing water and aquatic products, prevent the growth of bacteria, and keep the aquatic products fresh during the processing.
(2) Application of meat product processing process: Mixing flake ice that meets hygienic standards into meat and stirring. In order to achieve the purpose of cooling and keeping fresh.
(3) Food processing applications: For example, when mixing or adding cream twice in bread production, use flake ice to quickly cool down to prevent fermentation.
(4) Application in supermarkets and aquatic product markets: for the preservation, display and packaging of aquatic products
(5) Application of vegetable processing process: The use of flake ice during the harvesting and processing of agricultural products and vegetables reduces the metabolism of agricultural products and the growth of bacteria. Extend the shelf life of agricultural products and vegetables.
(6) Application of long-distance transportation: Ocean fishing, vegetable transportation and other products that require cooling and preservation are increasingly used in long-distance transportation to cool and preserve freshness with flake ice.
(7) It is also widely used in laboratories, medicine, chemical industry, artificial ski resorts and other industries.
(8)Application in concrete engineering: When concrete is poured in a large range in hot season, the pouring temperature of concrete must be controlled effectively and reasonably. Flake ice + cold water mixing is the most effective way.